Vintage Christmas Class
Have you ever wanted to learn how to quilt on your domestic sewing machine?
This class is going to be sew much fun! You will learn how to piece together four of Lori Holt's adorable Christmas blocks with my step-by-step instructions. I'll be showing you the different piecing techniques for making Mr. Cookie, Old St. Nick, Fresh Cut Tree, and Mr. Snowman then turning these blocks into placemats, quilting them on your domestic sewing machine, and finishing them just in time for the holidays!
Registration is open now through September 30th!!
In this class you will learn how to make and finish 4 quilt blocks into placemats just in time for Christmas!
You will learn:
- How to cut your fabric
- How to stay organized and on track
- How to sew the blocks together
- How to change them into placemats
- How to quilt them on your domestic sewing machine
- And how to bind them
You'll be sew proud of these projects that I'm sure you'll want to finish making the rest of Lori Holt's Vintage Christmas blocks on your own!
Learn to quilt your own placemats with this fun, easy to follow online class!
What you'll get:
- Vintage Christmas Book
- Video Lessons covering
- How to cut the fabric
- How to sew the 4 quilt blocks together
- How to quilt the placemat with a domestic sewing machine
- How to bind the placemats
- BONUS video lessons for new quilters on how to get started
- Lifetime access to this class online